- Promoting Advocacy and Awareness program regarding services availability in the rehab centre to strengthen referral mechanism.
- Extending PT and P&O service having additional equipment.
- Coordination with the Government, NGOs, INGOs and individuals for sustainability of Rehab Service and other programs.
- Maintenance/Construction Centre building for extending services.
- Promote locally available raw materials.
- Provide self employment oriented skill Development Training to PWDS.
Ways to Support NDF
- Support to provide Assistive Devices e.g. artificial hands, leg, Crutches, Wheelchair etc. to PWDS who are from poor economic background.
- Support in education for PWDS having low income by providing scholarship.
- Support on skill development program for PWDs.
- Support in adding equipments to extend P&O workshop and the physical infrastructure.
- Support to establish wheelchair production and repair center
A/C Name : National Disabled Fund
A/C Number: 001001040571S
Bank Name: Nepal Bangladesh Bank, Corporate Branch, Kamaladi, Kathmandu